Terms & Conditions
RETREAT PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THIS RETREAT PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. EACH PERSON TRAVELLING MUST FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE AGREEMENT SEPERATELY.
• Retreat Organizers agree to organize and provide the Retreat to the Retreat Participant as described in the Schedule of Events.
• Retreat Participant agree to pay Retreat Organizers the fees for the Retreat (“Retreat Fee”) as described in the Rate Schedule.
• Retreat Participant certifies that he or she agrees to the terms and conditions of the Health and Safety Waiver in every respect.
• Retreat Participant agrees to execute a copy of the Health and Safety Waiver prior to engaging in the activities described in the Schedule of Events.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
• A deposit for any Ascension Retreat, is due at the time of executing this Agreement as a non-refundable deposit (hereinafter referred to as the “Non-Refundable Deposit”). This amount will be paid by credit card online or Bank Transfer and will not be returned to the Retreat Participant in the event of cancellation. The remainder of the Retreat Fee and the price for Full Retreat Accommodation must be paid by the due is due that is listed on the Retreat package or full payment to be paid on booking after the final payment date.
• If Retreat Participant checks the box for Full Retreat Accommodation, single occupancy. The price for single occupancy) will apply. If Retreat Participant check the box for twin share, the price for double will apply.
• Those Retreat Participants who check the boxes below for Full Retreat Accommodation, single or double occupancy, will be lodged in single or shared rooms with 1 or 2 beds, as the case may be, at the prices specified above. If space is not available at the time the Retreat Participant registers, the Retreat Participant will be lodged in similar accommodations.
• The Retreat Fee, as described in the Rate Schedule includes all classes (both indoor and outdoor) and seminars as described in the Schedule of Events; in addition to meals as listed in the Schedule of Events.
RETREAT FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Transport to and from the Retreat Participant’s home to Airport. • Meals not listed in the Schedule of Events.
• Gratuities for bellboys, waiters, drivers, and guides. Gratuities and taxes for personal services and purchases.
• Personal laundry, telephone calls, cover charges, etc.
• Excess baggage charges.
• Any beverages or alcohol not included in beverage package.
• Room service.
• Travel, accident, baggage, health, or life insurance.
• Any airfares or increases in airfares.
• Expenses for guides or transportation not included in the schedule.
• Private excursions, recreational activities not mentioned on the schedule.
• Any other item unspecified in the Rate Schedule or the Schedule of Events.
If any Retreat Participant wants to pay for the Retreat at the price for double occupancy (twin Share) as described above, yet does not have a specific roommate, the Retreat Organizers will attempt to match that Retreat Participant with a roommate.
If the Retreat Organizers match the participant with a roommate, whom the Retreat Participant deems unsuitable, then the Retreat Participant must pay for the single supplement for him or herself and also for the unsuitable roommate.
If the Retreat Organizers cannot match the participant with a roommate, then the Retreat Participant must pay for a single supplement for him or herself.
There will be no refunds for complaints about roommates, and if any Retreat Participant cancels the Retreat because of a roommate, there will be no refund.
Any prospective Retreat Participant with a disability, pre-existing medical condition, or medical history requiring special attention or treatment, should advise the Retreat Organizers at time of booking the reservation and are advised to consult with a medical specialist prior to reserving space in the Retreat.
A companion who will provide the required assistance must accompany people who are unable to travel alone or require special assistance or handling. The Retreat Organizers assume no responsibility for cases such as these.
All participants in the Retreat are strongly advised to get travel, medical, accident, cancellation, and baggage insurance independently. The Retreat Organizers carry no insurance whatsoever for the Retreat Participants.
NO GUARANTEES REGARDING RETREAT
There is no guarantee, stated or implied, made by the Retreat Organizers, regarding any aspect of the Retreat. In particular, there is no guarantee, stated or implied, regarding:
1) The number of participants taking part in the Retreat;
2) The amount of time that Aimee, Gail or Giselle will be personally leading the Retreat;
3) Time spent at any given location on the Retreat;
4) Photos posted on this website or visiting any specific sites shown on photos on this website;
5) The quality of the yoga classes, skill sessions, or other subjective experiences on the Retreat.
6) Any other aspect of the Retreat.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
All Retreat Participants must submit a signed copy of the Retreats Terms & Conditions, Retreat Liability Waiver & Proof of Travel & Trip Cancellation Insurance.
- All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing, via email at email@example.com. Regardless of the reason for cancellation, those canceling their booking will forfeit their Non-Refundable Deposit.
- Regardless of the reason for cancellation: There will be no refund whatsoever if the notice of cancellation is received 34 days before the Retreat or later.
- Retreat Organizers are not responsible for airline or travel arrangements by the Retreat Participant, and Retreat Organizers assume no responsibility or liability for losses due to cancellations arranged by the Retreat participant.
- Responsible for seeking refunds on their tickets from the airline carrier from which their ticket is issued. Some airline tickets might have penalties or surcharges for cancellation, or may be completely non-refundable.
- Retreat organizers do not offer discounts, refunds, or credits for arriving late, leaving early or missing any of the activities/meals while on the retreat.
- Complaints about the Retreat will not result in any partial or full refund.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE:
The Retreat Organizers reserve the right to accept, decline, or retain any person as a participant at the Retreat at any time without liability and without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever. The Retreat Organizers take no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the Retreat prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant that is not included on the Schedule of Events or other itinerary.
Guests must be over 18 years of age to attend our retreat.